Epson 1060 HD Projector
The Pixel Dust Review
The Epson 1060 provides a bright clear image for indoor cake mapping, and has the versatility to do larger outdoor building mapping. I use this projector regularly for projects that range in size from cakes to houses, and have been impressed with the brightness and definition.
Portable, bright and easy to use, the Home Cinema 1060 projector delivers larger-than-life Full HD entertainment at home. Get widescreen images up to 300″ — up to 25x larger than a 60″ flat panel — in 1080p. Easily connect Blu-ray Disc, gaming, streaming and MHL-enabled devices via 2x HDMI ports (1). Featuring 3,100 lumens of color/white brightness (2), the 1060 delivers vibrant images. And, get dynamic contrast up to 15,000:1, a built-in speaker, and setup tools.
1. Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) HDMI port.
2. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
5. Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
6. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
7. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.